Tuesday, December 9, 2014

Thankful for My Precious Friends

Thankful for my Precious Friends


     I'm thankful to every things that they made me meet my precious friends in San Diego. I was afraid of making friends before I came America because making friends is difficult to some people. Also, some people feel embarrassing for talking positively to others. I can understand these feelings. In addition,  I almost forget how I made friends when I was a child. In my opinion, I didn't make friends on purpose, so our meeting and being friends are like a destiny. Especially, I met good friends in San Diego.
     We are from different countries, and we have different mother language. However, we can communicate each other in English, we can laugh together, and we can share precious memories together. I'm really satisfying now because I could meet these special friends, I'm learning English, and I can think about new possibilities in myself. Therefore, I think this study abroad is succeeded.
     I really like my friends and I want to keep in touch with them even though we need to go back to our countries.I'm sure that I never forget about my various memories not only special things but also daily life. In addition, I never forget the time when I stayed in San Diego with my precious friends.




No comments:

Post a Comment