Wednesday, December 10, 2014

Just say thanks

November is gone, December is here and the end of the year is coming... And, all I can say is "thank you God, thank you everyone".

I had a great year, yeah with stress, difficulties, sadness, bad moments, changes and a lot of things that were not really good. But, who cares? There are more things to be thankful:
•I'm healthy, my family is healthy too. 
•I have a place to live, something to wear, I'm not rich but think I have everything I need
•I have a lot of good friends
•I can study in one of the best Mexican's universities
•I'm alive
•Some of my dreams are becoming true
And the list goes on, but what I mean is that everything that happens is a reason to be thankful, also the things that can't look good.
I believe that everything that happens has a reason and that all is for our benefit so we have an easy job: “be thankful”
Now, one of the things that I'm more thankful is the opportunity that I had to studied in SDSU. I'm really grateful for being able to lived and studied in San Diego, it was an awesome experience. Also I'm thankful about all the new friends I met there, really they are amazing people that I will never forget. I had excellent teachers and classmates, I hope see them again and still in contact with all of them.    

No comments:

Post a Comment