Friday, December 5, 2014

Comparing Two Pictures: Dolphin and Grampus

Comparing Two Pictures: Dolphin and Grampus


     I chosen these two pictures that were taken at the same day, the same place, Sea World, and the same person took them. There are some differences and similarities. For example, I'm in these pictures with the same clothes, and pointing animals by left forefinger. In contrast, these animals that are in the pictures are different; first one are grampuses, and second one are dolphins. In addition, in the first picture, I'm standing and in the right side. However, in the second picture, I'm sitting and I'm in the left side. Also, grampuses are less number than dolphins. I think that colors of water are different because first one is sky blue, but second one is looks green.
     I have never contrasted two pictures like this, but it was interesting to think differences between two pictures. In addition, it was my first visit to Sea World, but it was really nice. Therefore, I recommend to go there until you go back your country.


No comments:

Post a Comment