Wednesday, December 10, 2014

Think of 2014

For me, 2014 was one of the most exciting years in my lfe. The main reason was to come to San Diego in October.

When I went on to university, I thought about going abroad to study. But, it was hard for me to do it. Although I liked to study English, I couldn't get high score about TOEIC and TOEFL. However, I couldn't give up going abroad to study in America. I quarrelled with my father many times. Finally, I succeeded in persuading him to enable me to go abroad to study. I thought that this argument was good for me. I hadn't argued him, I wouldn't be here now.

In the world, especially in Africa, ebora expanded very quickly. A lot of African were killed by this virus. At present, this virus decreased, but we couldn't disappear it completely. Unfortunately, an American doctor who treated it was killed by it. When I heard this news, I felt that it was very serious incident. I hope that we can disappear this virus soon.

Next year, I hope that I will be able to do a lot of good things and improve my English skill.


No comments:

Post a Comment