Friday, December 12, 2014

Special Encounter in 2014


    2014 is the most exciting year in my life. I’m a college student in Japan, and I came to San Diego by using study abroad system. I want to praise myself because I chosen San Diego to study English. I think that it was the best choice because I had many special things in here.

     In San Diego, I could meet many people who have fun together, and I could make great and close friends who can keep in touch with forever. Also, I could experience a lot of things such as going to Grand Canyon, Monument Valley, Sedona, Los Angels, and Las Vegas. In addition, I ate many foods for the first time, and I did skydiving. My San Diego life is very satisfied because of my wonderful friends and reliable teachers. I’m so happy because I could study English in ALI, and I learned about cultural things and useful knowledge or thinking way for my life.
     In short, I want to learn Korean in 2015. I’m thinking about going to Korea by using an exchanging system in my college. I made some Korean friends in ALI, so I hope that I can meet them in Korea. Also, I want to meet my friends in their countries or Japan. I'm sure that 2014 is memorable year in my whole life. I really appreciate my exciting friends, helpful teachers, and supportive parents.

No comments:

Post a Comment