Wednesday, December 10, 2014

2014 was an amazing year for me.I decided to freeze my bussines carrier for a while and ı came to San Diego for studying English.It was tough and risky decision but ı am very satisfied because of this decision.This will be most memorable thing for me in 2014 because ı travelled a lot of beautiful place, meet a lot of friends from different cultures and ı noticed similarities between each other.

Nevertheless, the stadium of the soccer team that ı support has been building in 2014 and almost basic structure has completed so this is another great thing for me related with this year.

I hope ı can have a another great year for 2015.I expect to have a good job that ı feel myself peaceful and important and also ı wish healty year for me, my family, my friends and everyone.Of course ı am looking forward to watch a game in my teams new stadium and expecting them  being champion in soccer league.

No comments:

Post a Comment