Tuesday, December 9, 2014

Never give up to be thankful

People have a lot of expectations so they want something and after got it they want more&more because of human nature.The most important virtue is being able to give an answers for questions such as who you are, what you have and what is your purpose of life  in my opinion.If people can give an answer for these questions they will be aware of themselves and this will make them more thankful for everything they have.

I  consider my self lucky because ı am peaceful  and  happy  and healty and also ı have the best family ever for me so ı am very thankful about this.ı don't need to have a lot of money or good houses and expensive cars to be thankful  ı just want to be aware of myself.Everytime think about people that suffered by bad faith and find a way to be thankful.



2 comments:

  1. I agree with your opinion. I think that we need to stand having too much desires. Also, I don't need to be rich if there are my family and friends.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Totally agree, we don't need a special reason to be thankful ;)

    ReplyDelete