Tuesday, December 2, 2014

Thank for my friends in America


I love my friends. I spent a lot of time and experienced special moments with them. We went to Grand Canyon last month and we've been to LA for 5 days on Thanksgiving holiday.  We all have different nationality ; Australia, Argentina, Germany, Georgia and Japan. But we always talk and laugh about the same thing. I think that's very beautiful. We have been doing lots of funny things and also sometimes we have disscussed seriously. So for me, they're the most precious friends. 

Until Christmas day, we're going to do "Secret Santa". I'll give a special present to someone and I want to see his or her pleased face. We are very excited. We'll separated about 2 weeks later, but I'll keep in touch with them and visit their countries to see them.


No comments:

Post a Comment