Wednesday, December 10, 2014

Special Year

     This year is special for me because I could come to San Diego and make many friends who are from different countries. Also I can know about different cultures. Since I came here, I can experience many first time things. For example, it was first time to experience Halloween and Thanksgiving day in America. Also it was first time to take buses and trolley. In addition, it was first time to make friends who are from different countries. I really enjoy life in America. I will never forget these experiences.

     Also I think many people around the world cannot forget this year. Ebola was spread widely this year. This makes people anxious. And many people died. Still now, it is terrible disease, so people worry about this. When it came to America, my friends really worried about it. I hope it will disappear and people will be happy. 

No comments:

Post a Comment