Wednesday, December 10, 2014

New year, new goals, never give up

2014 is finishing...I will remember a lot of special things about this year.
In the world a lot of facts were happened, we usually remember bad historical events, but I tried to recall also positive events for humanity.

First of all two extraordinary and important sport events such as Winter Olympics Games in Sochi, in Russia in February and Fifa World Cup in Brazil last summer.
These are the demonstration how sports join and not divide people from every part of the world, especially this year in Russia which have had a diplomatic issue in Crimea, where a lot of people everyday lose their life. Also in Brazil the World Cup tried to connect people but sometimes is not easy and we have seen a lot of violent mass demonstration against the development of the tournament for summoning the attention of the world about social and working Brazilian problems.
In the second part of the year we have read and watched on the media two new dangerous problems in the world like ebola, that is a disease of humans which can provoke the death, and ISIS that is a terroristic organization from middle east and it are committing a lot of crimes.

In my 2014 I will remember three special things, such as my graduation in Business Management in January, my first employment contract in my life for an internship in a sales department in a Norwegian company called Helly Hansen and in the end this extraordinary experience in San Diego, where I have had the possibility to learn english,  to know a lot of fantastic people from every continent and to see a lot of amazing and gorgeous places.

I hope in 2015 that can find a good job, can have health, and can enjoy my life as always.


1 comment:

  1. I love this photo of you - you look excited and ready for 2015! You had a wonderful list of accomplishments in 2014!

    ReplyDelete